<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7299336300122445970?origin\x3dhttp://mycolourfulmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 18, 2008

Swollen eye
I was on 1/2am MC today.
My left eye is swollen. Since last nite, or rather since wed nite.
Im trying an eye cream (no clue on the brand). Im undergoing a product survey for a cosmetic company.
I suspect it could be the reason. But strange thing is, why only left eye? Hmmm…
Tonite I have class, so I guess I have to put on my glasses & also to conceal the soreness of my eye.

I receive a reply from Charles & Keith, from the helpless Customer Service Officer. It sounded more like a template.
I cant feel any sincerity at all.. Perhaps im a difficult customer.



Dear Kyann,
Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

It is to our deepest regrets that you experienced unpleasantness on your recent trip to our Charles & Keith store in Bugis Junction. Your feedback has brought us great concern and attention on our service, and such acts are not allowed in our operations standards.

With regards to your feedback, please allow me to first apologize on behalf of my staffs for their negligence in their service and my staffs should have been more courteous in responding to you. I understand that as the vital courtesy in service, my staff should have first informed you before getting another person to attend to you. We sincerely would like to apologize for the service which you have encountered.

We truly understand that the cashier’s service is not up to the standard which a sales person should have. It is definitely the job of a sales person to accomplish the settlement during closing and it is not related to the customers. My staff should have resolved this matter in a more appropriate manner instead of giving the details to you. We certainly do not acknowledge such service and we would like to express our apology.

Thus the Management has looked into this matter and we will be monitoring closely on their performance. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that the experience has caused you.

Once again, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us, as it is only with such constructive feedback that we can strive to maintain and improve the level of our service provided to all customers. Despite this most unfortunate episode, we sincerely look forward to your continued support and to having the opportunity to welcome you and serve you better in the future.


Yours sincerely,

CHARLES & KEITH (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Tay Kai Boon(Ms)
Customer Service

~ { 15:13 }
surrounded by colours of the rainbow;