<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7299336300122445970?origin\x3dhttp://mycolourfulmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF
I received my Time Table last nite.
Sad to say, my lessons are on Mon & Fri, occasionally on Wed.

Im feeling much better today. Breathing is fine, & no more tummyache. * fireworks *
J is trying to arrange a farewell dinner for Trix on 25th, unfortunately I have class that nite.
I msn J that I cant make it as I have lesson. Pls do go ahead w/o me.
She replied :’Why cannot? Try to make it pls.”
I walk to her desk & told her again :”Pls don’t change date coz of me ok.”
Her stare, frowns & sharp loud voice :” Then when can you make it??!!! “
I told her again with a smile :”its really ok. The most I date her out for Fine Dining.. :”
She still looks pissed. (for whatever reason). I just walk away & went lunch.
She was complaining abt me after I left for lunch.
Well, can someone point out to me which word or lines that could have offended her?
Ev’one in office is getting pissed, even hs,cyn (closer to her) & still counting….
Im not too sure if she realizes herself.

Later im going to Miss Clarity Café for dinner with Elaine, XM, Valerie, Fred.
It’s a belated bday dinner for XM. Im so guilty that have actually forgotten abt her bday!
Bought her a bottle of Parfum > Passion by Franck Oliver, designer brand. Hope she likes it. (I bought myself the miniature)



Chantelle bought a new Hat @ Muji sale...
Check the pix out...


Attitude!









'Going for War?










NERD

~ { 17:22 }
surrounded by colours of the rainbow;