Long Weekend Last Fri, I met up with Xiaomei. Unfortunately, Fred has something on, couldn’t fetch Valerie. We had Fish & CO, that was yummy! Afterwhich, I went back to Parco & bought a Zinc pouch for Wee’s bday. Sat, I went to darling place for dinner & bowling. I played quite terribly. I must practice more. On Sun, went to catch movie with darling @ PS > THE COFFIN http://www.thecoffin-movie.com/en/ I read the comments, it was said to be good & scary. Ended up, it’s just normal. I would rate it 6/10. After movie, we bought Chippy’s fried chix & Fish, tabao home & ate with Bak kut teh which my mum specially cooks for me. Darling was so sweet. He stayed overnight @ my place coz we have planned to check out Southern Ridge on Mon. Initially, he couldn’t coz he forgotten abt HP charger. Luckily, I have the D&D 2008 door gift – the All In One USB / cables. YEAH! So Mon, we slept till 12++, had nasi lemak. Sky was dark with thunder. No choice, but to canx. So darling caught 2 epi of forensic heroes II before we meet cyn,von & baby @ Zhen Fa steamy. The soup was superb! It comes in 2 flavours – tom yum & chix. Shiokodo! When I was abt to take dessert, my tummy suddenly felt upset. The pain nearly killed me. I rushed to loo & super LS! Goodness… that was terrible! We headed home & ended our long weekend. Tmr will go going back to work… sian X 3!
Message: With Sympathy & Heartfelt Condolences to the demised of Juvette’s beloved Dad. (24/10/08) Message: Dearest Baobei, telle > Your grandpa will be fine. YeYe will have longevity!